We provide many types of transportation services.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION – Hours of Service: 6:00a-8:00p* Mon – Fri | 10:00am-6:00pm Sat
- Demand Response Rides (Going a2b) – Transportation that is directed based on the riders request. This services is provided in partnership with Going a2b LLC, and is considered a share-ride service. The pickup and destination locations, as well as the times will depend on the passenger. This is scheduled via their mobile app. You can get more information by going to their website or downloading the app. (www.goinga2b.com).
- Deviated Fixed Route – A route that already has determined stop locations and specific times for each location. We currently have 5 proposed routes for the Rockdale and Newton Counties that include the cities of Conyers and Covington. (click for routes) Our deviated fixed routes will transport people around the city limits of Conyers, GA and connect passengers to other transit systems via our Stonecrest Connector route (#3) that connects with Stonecrest Mall. The one-way fare is $3.00 each way. The Blue Bus allows passengers to pay using our passes, fare cards or prepaid tickets via the internet. NO CASH will be accepted on the bus.
- Route 1 – Hwy 138/Salem Road
- Route 2 – Downtown Rockdale/City of Conyers
- Route 3 – Stonecrest Connection
- Mobility Service – This service is designed for passengers who have special transportation needs such as being wheelchair bound, or having temporary mobility issues that require a door-to-door option for the passenger. This service must be pre-scheduled and they are based on availability.
- Weekend Service– The Blue Bus offers weekend service with slightly different start and stop times. (the dispatch center is closed on weekends).
- Corporate Transportation – This program transports groups of people to their preferred destination of choice. This service must be schedule by calling our main office to schedule the time and destination. This service is billed on a per person + distance basis.
- Group Program– This program transports groups of people to their preferred destination of choice. This service must be schedule by calling our main office to schedule the time and destination. This service is billed on a per person + distance basis.
- Public Transportation – Transporting the general public for a fee. The Blue Bus provides transportation options for all residents of Rockdale County, and the City of Conyers. (adults, children, youth, elderly and individuals with disabilities).
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation – Our Mobility program can be utilized to schedule trips to medical facilities.
Transporting groups from long term care facilities, senior living residences, group homes, people going on family/group trips